good morning, i made every step like the youtube video wich explains the migration, but i still get the "you need to be authorized by site admin" message, and i'm global admin in both acconts, i'll send some prints:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1epA4-oy6eD4cPY0e5aNrINVtC6fa8DaZ?usp=sharing
thanks
Hi @sensei
Are you following all the instructions found in these help pages? - https://support.atlassian.com/jira-service-management-cloud/docs/migrating-from-halp-to-jira-service-management/
If yes, I'd contact Atlassian for further migration support via https://support.atlassian.com/
Ste
hi stephen, i did exactly like is instructed, then i got the bug, then i tried to solve't in an variety of ways, had no sussess, open support ticket, they said to ask the forum, i did...thats it...still stuck =/ will try support again for good measure, but thanks.
Strange! I'll also mention it to Atlassian, but support is usually your best bet
I'm experiencing the same issue. What ended up being the solution for you, @sensei?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.