Hello,
I am looking for JQL to get the number of ticket which have assigned at end of day.
Thanks,
Swarna
Hi @Pourna Radha-Burhoo ,
I don't know if I understood your requirement. But if you need issues assigned during the day, I think this might help :
assignee WAS EMPTY BEFORE startOfDay() AND assignee is not EMPTY
Hi @Pourna Radha-Burhoo
You could use:
assignee CHANGED AFTER startOfDay()
^ This would provide all Issues which have had the Assignee changed (in any way) since the start of the day, based on the current day.
Ste
Hi @Ste Wright ,
The assignee changed does not necessary mean that the issue was not already assigned to someone else.
Hi @Taha El Majidi
Sure - so what is the exact need you're looking for, if not the above?
I think @Pourna Radha-Burhoo is looking for issues assigned for the first time during the day.
First thing: Jira queries with JQL return issues, not issue counts. You may get the count by querying the issues and looking at the results.
Next, would you please clarify what you mean? That will help the community to offer suggestions. For example, do you mean:
JQL operators to help you answer such questions are the CHANGED and WAS operators, which you may learn more about here: https://support.atlassian.com/jira-software-cloud/docs/jql-operators/
You can also learn how to answer such questions with this free training from Atlassian: https://university.atlassian.com/student/path/849533-gain-project-insights-through-jql
Kind regards,Bill
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.