I am running a project on "Jira Software" using "Team-managed level project" & I can only see 6 reports (without any sub-report) - Burnup report, Sprint burndown chart, Velocity report, Cumulative flow diagram, Cycle time report, Deployment frequency report. However, I am not able to see the below reports which are available for company-managed level project:
Agile:
- Sprint Report
- Version Report
- Epic Report
- Control Chart
- Epic Burndown
- Release Burndown
- Epic Sum Up Epic Overview
DevOps:
- Cycle Time Report
- Deployment Frequency Report
Issue analysis:
- Average Age Report
- Created vs. Resolved Issues Report
- Pie Chart Report
- Recently Created Issues Report
- Resolution Time Report
- Single Level Group By Report
- Time Since Issues Report
Forecast & management:
- Time Tracking Report
- User Workload Report
- Version Workload Report
Other:
- Time Reports
- Workload Pie Chart Report
Please let me know how can I get the above reports enabled for my project. Your help will be highly appreciated on this,
Thanks in advance.
Ms. Zia