Hi guys,
How do I make the Task always have the highest order priority of its subtasks?
For example:
Task - HighestSubtask 1 - MediumSubtask 2 - LowSubtask 3 - MediumSubtask 4 - Highest
Hello @Douglas Oliveira
Are you using the built in Priority field?
If so, then a rule like this works.
HI @Douglas Oliveira
In which view would you like to achieve this?
A Task is always the Parent of its Subtasks, just as subtasks are always the child of their parent, the Task.
You can drag and drop the subtasks of a Task up and down (ranking) to determine the "priority".
Hi @Trudy P Claspill ,
Yes i am using the built in Priority field.
But I dont have this option to edit.
I only can Set ou Copy in this option.
I am using a business project and i am the administrator.
I was able to enter the code but it didn't work...
Yes, you would use the SET option and type in the smart value.
Please show the details of your automation rule and the details of the Edit Issue step.
Could you also paste as text the message in the log, so that I can run it through a translation app?
Thanks @Trudy P Claspill
I hadn't really seen this detail but unfortunately the watering doesn't work.
The translation of the text would be:The selected priority is invalid. (priority)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.