Hi Team,I am planning to write Jira Service Management Certification - ACP 420
Please let me know, if you have any dumps [Question and Answers], PDF's or links to prepare for Certification.Thanks,Ibrahim
@IbrahimVali Mohammed
The main certification page ACP-420 Managing Jira Service Projects for Cloud Certification includes the exam topics guide, with a list of concepts and links, and sample questions.
Wishing you a great journey for learning and exam preparation.
Atlassian University Certification Team
Thanks for your response Joanna,Actually, I am looking for Question and Answers which are in PDF's or any other website links
@IbrahimVali Mohammed It's a breach of contract for people to publish "dumps" / the contents of an exam, and if they do so, they lose their certification and access to all Atlassian stuff. The ACP-420 Managing Jira Service Projects for Cloud Certification page is your best preparation.
Got you @Joanna Thurmann, Thanks for the Information.
Hi Team,I am learning Jira Service Management.
Please let me know, if you have any dumps, PDF's or links to prepare for JIRA.Thanks,Naveen
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.