Summary captures the essence of it. We have a NOC which will be raising tickets to our system consisting on Summary and description fields completed only.
Our requirement currently is to pull the users name and email to create a new account (if needed) and set it as the reporter. In some cases we may need a new ticket created in another project, but this is a simple process once the reporter is set.
The current automation is failing first at the regex to pull the email and put it in a field. Currently it is successfully finding the email, but pasting it in the field twice.
@{{issue.description.match("([a-zA-Z0-9_.+-]+@[a-zA-Z0-9-]+\.[a-zA-Z0-9-.]+)")}}
I am new to regex so I may have missed something obvious, I tried adding a .first in but not change to the double paste.
If you have any idea why it is posting twice, or a simple solution to this requirement I would appreciate any assistance.
Thanks in advanced.
Screenshot of current automation (I still need to make the command to get the users name out of the description, but one problem at a time).
