Hello,
We were hoping to fully migrate to Jira Cloud but I'm seriously starting to have second thoughts because clearly the support that we are paying just isn't there.
I've had a support ticket open for weeks but because the ticket was created by Atlassian support themselves to split a question off from another ticket, the original time zone was set to Asia but I am based in the UK.
On Monday I requested if the ticket can be moved to someone who deals with my time zone as I am to tired having to constantly respond to support tickets during my night time.
I've had the Queue Manager message me saying he will try and find someone, then on Tuesday I had a support engineer finally respond only to say that he will move the ticket from the Jira Cloud team to the Jira Server team.
It's Thursday now and still no response!
I've explained numerous times that this is an urgent problem as I was hoping to start the final and live migration next week but it seems Atlassian support is once again non existent.
I've escalated the ticket too but without any answer.
At the moment I've advised our management team to hold fire on signing the order form because I feel the issue with Atlassian support are just not going away.
I'm hoping someone here can help please.
As part of various trial migrations, I found an issue with several hundreds of our tickets.
It seems these tickets were created as Issue Type "Task", but the original person who created our Jira Service Desk must have either removed the Request Type or never set it up.
The migration support person said that I need to fix this issue before doing another migration, but this is where I am stuck.
The error that shows up within these tickets are:
"There are no issue types with compatible field configuration and/or workflow associations.
The issue type can only be changed by moving this issue."
I've tried to create a new Request Type for the Issue Type Task but that hasn't helped either.
Does anyone have any tips please or can kick Atlassian support to finally get their act together?
Thanks