About 1-2 months ago some of our JMWE post functions stopped working as they used to. We have been trying to fix it with no avail!
What it used to do: The post function was supposed to close one ticket and then create another ticket type, update it and then pop it open for the user to work on immediately.
What it does now: The post function was supposed to close one ticket and then create another ticket type, update it and ...then nothing. The user has to search for the new ticket and then they can work on it.
What I want to fix: I want the post function to pop open the new ticket.
The Code: I have put the post-function below and the part that I think is failing is in red.
Notes:
1) I have tried different browsers and it does not matter, chrome, FF or IE all no longer popup the new issue for the user.
2) There are never any error logs or error messages - even though it is not working.