So my end goal is to have the fields that are shown on the create issue screen change depending on the type of the issue selected. I thought I knew how to do this, but no matter what I try I can't seem to get it figured out. I am going to use a very simple example, and hoping someone can walk me through step by step how to make what I desire happen.
Given I have 1 Software Project lets give it the key "PS"
I want PS to have 2 issues types we will call those Bug and Enhancement
Lets say the project has 3 fields in total: Summary, Fix version, and DueDate
When creating a ticket and selecting type "Bug" I want the screen to show "Description" and "Fix Version" only
When creating a ticket and selecting type "Enhancement" i want the screen to show "Description" and "Due Date" only
Assuming I have a brand new blank software project, what are the step-by-step instructions I must follow to make the above reality?
I can get a screen configured and showing on create issue, but my problem is when I switch issue types it still shows the same fields, and I am not sure where I went wrong, which is why I am hoping to get a step-by-step guide using the parameters above as an easy example. Hopefully, I can read that and figure out where I am going wrong.