I am a board and project administrator. I have made sure that I meet the criteria for enabling the simplified workflow:
There is only one project being viewed by your board (to check this, look at the board's filter)
That project uses a Jira workflow scheme, which only has one workflow for all issue types
Your workflow only uses post functions, validators, and conditions that are provided by Atlassian – and not any of which provided by add-ons
The existing workflow has at least one outgoing transition for each status
Hi @Jordan Freestone
I would recommend checking with your Jira admins at your company. I know for us we have done some creative things to prevent users from using Simplified workflows as they can actually hinder high level reporting.
But from first glance you may not be a Project Admin. If that is not the case as you don't mention if you are or aren't in your request I would partner with your company's Jira System Admin.
Best,
Clark
Thanks for the reply, I was editing my original post to mention I am a board and project admin:
Hello @Jordan Freestone
Welcome to the Atlassian community.
What do you see currently on the Board Settings > Columns screen?
One criteria you missed for simplified workflows is that there are no Transition Screens used.
The board is already using a Simplified Workflow. There is nothing for you to change.
If it was not using the Simplified Workflow, different text would be displayed where the arrow is pointing.
If it was using simplified workflow wouldn't it let me update/add/change workflow statuses?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.