One of my team members I'm trying to add to jira is getting a 404. I've seen from other topics that support will need the info in the screen shot.Hope this works
Hi @Pookie
Welcome to the community!
At first glance this looks like the user has some kind of plugin in their web browser. Have they tried using a different browser or an incognito window? any 4xx error is user related, not application related
Best,
Clark
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-questions/403-ERROR-The-request-could-not-be-satisfied-Request-blocked-We/qaq-p/2431112from this post it seems to be a firewall issue so just need @bmcalary to do their magic I think =]
Again, without mentioning your IP, all of those report that the IP is associated with malicious activity, and provide further detail including rectification.
I hope the above helps. Unfortunately, we are not able to remove your IP from these lists for you, but our temporary override will remain in place.
Thank you i will let my team member know.
403 error request could not satisfy
how to solve the problem
please solve the problem
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.