Is anyone creating pages from template via automation rules and having their labels applied correctly?
I have a template for creating a page that includes the application of a label. If I use this template via the /create macro on an existing page, my new page is created with the label correctly applied. However, if I use the same template to create a page as part of the action sequence for an automation rule, the page is created, but the label is not applied.
Note that this is consistently reproducible. I can create via the automation rule, and the label is not applied. I can then create via the /create macro, and the label _is_ applied. (This leads me to conclude that there is nothing wrong with the template itself.)
Every time I try via automation rule = no label
Every time I try via /create macro = label applied