We signed up for early access to Atlassian Intelligence, and got approval, and activated today in both our Confluence and Jira instances. I do see some of the AI integration in Confluence when editing or copying a page, but I don't see anything in regard to awesome search functionality that was presented in the initial write up (https://www.atlassian.com/software/artificial-intelligence#form). I also don't see any evidence of the AI tool in Jira at all. Is this functionality that has not been released to the early access folks yet or does something else have to be activated?
Hi @Tim Sanford
You might find limited users have access to the EAP!
I'd contact Atlassian directly via https://support.atlassian.com/ and get clarity from them
Ste
I tried to come up with some detailed Atlassian Intelligence topics hope this will be useful. https://youtu.be/ODVIh24XG3U
@Tim Sanford you can watch this video to know how to use Atlassian AI with the Atlassian's Products: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Ulcus_g4YQ&t=4s
I know this thread is a bit old, but here's an updated look at what's available in the beta along with a bunch of best practices for using it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LvK6fROn4G4
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.