Within our organisation version 7.13 will reach its end of life within 14 days. Can you advise when will the support for this version end?
Regards,
Kevin
Hi @Kevin bedeau welcome to the Community. It appears you are referring to the End of Support for Server products. I would refer you to this article from Atlassian which states that the end of support for Server Products is 2/15/2024.
End Of Server Support
Hope that helps.
Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
Jira 7.13 is already out of support - the oldest version currently supported is 8.19. See https://confluence.atlassian.com/support/atlassian-support-end-of-life-policy-201851003.html
Also, all support for server ceases on 15/2/2024, no matter what version it is. Only DC and Cloud will be supported after then.
Apologies I didn't add the product, it should be for Confluence.
Thank- you for quick response!
Hi @Kevin bedeau
Please look at the page that @Nic Brough -Adaptavist- added in his reply.
You Confluence version is EOL on 17/08/2023.
So the 14 day warning you are getting is the end of support date.
Ack, sorry, I was looking at Jira questions at the time I answered.
The doc I linked to still stands - it's got the Confluence end-of-support dates in it as well as Jira, and yes, you're out of support in a couple of weeks - you'll need to upgrade or migrate (off server, so that you remain supported after next February)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.