I have 3 different boards in the same jira project. All are sharing the same ticket types. I'd like to limit our Kanban board to only ad hoc ticket types vs seeing all standard and custom ticket types in this board. Is this a custom option I can enable and how?
Hi @Janell Peyton
thanks for your question. Could you please explain a little bit more what you mean by "ad hoc ticket types" ?
We created our own custom ticket type called "ad hoc". It's really more a question of can we limit it to any ticket type, even a standard one like a "Task". That way I'm only seeing Task tickets on my Kanban board, and no other tickets will show up.Just trying to see if it can be done and how to do it so I can set it up.
thanks for clarification. It sure can be done, but I wanted to check the for the aspects to give the right answer
The easiest way would be to copy the board filter and add the following JQL:
AND type = "ad hoc"
After saving this modified filter copy you can switch the filter on the specific board we the newly created one.
@Kai Becker that's helpful and seems to give me at least the filter view I'm looking for to run my board. Thanks!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.