Problem: I have a company managed project and in the board view some of the parent tickets are clickable from the board view, but not all.
The issue only presents itself when there are sub-tasks assigned to a parent ticket.
- If there are no sub-tasks assigned to a ticket, then everything is fine (the ticket is clickable from the board view)
To give more context, I have a parent ticket with 4 sub-task tickets that I can see from my board view. I can click the parent ticket, view it, and there is no problem.
However, I have another parent ticket on my board also with 4 sub-task tickets that is the same exact issue type, except, I cannot click it from the board view. I have to click the sub-task associated with it, then click into the parent ticket.
Why are some of my parent tickets not clickable from the board view? I've attached a screenshot and simplified the naming conventions to show you how it looks from my board view. As you can see from the screenshot, the parent ticket does not have a URL. It is just the name of the ticket and you cannot click it, but the sub-tasks are clickable. 