Hi,
In my company, there is a Project (Jira) under which there are multiple teams that have their assignments. Each such assignment is a project (work) in itself. Issue is if I run a particular rule for my project (work), it will also get executed in others. And that is what my question is: I want to run the automation rule only for a particular project (work) and not in the entire Project (Jira). Is there a way to achieve this?
Note: Project (Jira) - is the project for Jira instance
Project (work) - is the actual development project that is under way
eg.
Team Projects (work)
Team A - Front End
Team B- Backend
Team C- DBA
Team D- Platform Engineering
I want to have a dynamic JQL query which changes on its own as and when sprint changes from one sprint to another as we progress:
JQL I am using: project = "PS" and Sprint = 15 AND status NOT IN (Done)
Obviously, had it been just a single project in the entire Jira instance, I could have used "sprint in openSprints()", but if I do this in my environment, it will execute the automation rule in all the active sprints including other projects (work) as well.
Can anybody help me on this JQL?