We are thinking about creating hundreds of Confluence pages, most of which are not large, but many of which contain several thumbnail (expandable) Word and PDF files (perhaps these take up a lot of data), to store data from an application we intend to shut down. Our goal would be to enable searching, and to provide data for our knowledgebase.
I have some questions related to this, and to Confluence in general:
1) Where can I find information about connecting a Confluence space to our knowledgebase?
2) I read something in an Atlassian document (that I need to find again) about enhancing Confluence Search. I don't remember whether the Confluence configuration that was discussed was for one space or global. Where can I find this information?
3) Are there space limits in Confluence?
4) Is there a limit to the number of Confluence pages unbilled? If so, what is the limit, and where can I find it?
5) I just read in a related post that Confluence pages can be shared beyond our company. How can I make sure that doesn't happen?