Since last week I noticed there seems to be a delay when moving cards between project boards. It takes a few minutes for the card to no longer display on the original project board. I do not see any incidents reported on the Jira status page.
Hi @Tuyen Vetter
welcome to the community and thanks for your question.
Do these delays occur even after a reload of the board?
Yes, when I reload the original project board the card is still there. The moved card would already be on the new project board.
That's strange. I would recommend opening up a ticket at the support and let them check this. I haven't experienced such a behaviour recently.
I couldn't find a way to open an actual support ticket. I went to https://support.atlassian.com/contact/#/. I selected Technical Issues and Bugs, Jira Software, and entered the URL. I was directed here to the forum.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.