Hello Team,
I need assistance in evaluating and making a configuration changes to JIRA as an admin user. I intended to increase the count of the extract to 5K from the default value of 1K.
I have the below link that explains how to do it however I am unable to follow the steps. More over before I do that, I need to be sure about the impact and back up / roll back options also before making any changes.
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-questions/How-do-I-change-the-max-limit-export-in-Jira/qaq-p/944786
Would appreciate your help on this request.
Hi @Cherry Abraham
Welcome to community. The article you shared was for data center. Even in data center raising the limit, while it can be done, isn't recommended and puts the instance out of support. For cloud though changing limits like this, last I checked, is not something that can be changed.
Best,
Clark
Thank you Clark for the prompt response. Can you please suggest some work around as extract of only 1K record in one go is consuming a lot of time for us to consolidate the file. Any suggestions on this would help.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.