Hello! I have been teaching myself JSM for the past few months and have come across an issue I can't figure out:
I've added our entire company (about 80 people) as customers to a project. We currently have 8 licensed users/agents who work the requests.
Today, I added two new hires as customers to this same project. I see that it is also adding them to our licensed users/agents list, bringing the total from 8 to 10.
This is the first time I've seen this happen and I'm not sure why it's happening now. I always add customers from the Customers tab in the project settings. Our company is currently using JSM as an IT help desk, but we also have Jira/Confluence that is used by our Engineering team. The two people I was trying to add today are also members of Jira/Confluence. Could this be the cause?
Can someone help me figure out how to isolate their permissions in JSM to customers, not users/agents? Thank you!