Can I filter a JIRA query based on availability or non-availability of Images ? Basically I want a JQL to list all JIRA tickets that does not have an image attached
https://support.atlassian.com/jira-service-management-cloud/docs/jql-fields/#Attachments for Jira Cloud
Hi @Anjaly Joseph
welcome to the community! Are you looking specifically for images, or are any attachments good enough? If it's the latter, see Matt's answer above. If it's the former, to the best of my knowledge, you'll need extra tooling. E.g., if you're open to solutions from the Atlassian Marketplace, this would be trivial to do using the app that my team and I are working on, JXL for Jira:
For context, JXL is a full-fledged spreadsheet/table view for your issues that allows viewing, inline-editing, sorting, and filtering by all your issue fields, much like you’d do in e.g. Excel or Google Sheets. It also comes with a number of so-called smart columns that aren’t natively available, including a dedicated images column.
Any questions just let me know,
Best,
Hannes
Yes has attachments worked for , Thanks
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.