Hello,
Is there any possibilty of sharing specif tickets (specific customer request) to a pre defined list of others customers?
I tried to use the automation However it's working only for team members of the project (service desk team)
Hi @junior.ramos
Welcome to the community.
As you said, you can use automation. What kind of problem do you have?
Sample one;
Hi Tansu,
many thanks, it worked I was using only 'Manage spectators' not editing the right field as you shown
Hi, in case you want to share to let´s say 20 users of type customer it make sense to go that way. In my case i have several hundred of single customer, some are in organizations. How to fetch them? I expected a kind of group "all user of type customer" to put in the related fields like request participants. How to manage that?
Also this list has to be maintained regularly course customers getting more week by week.
Any idea how to solve that?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.