Hi,
I am testing for the first time customer email notifications to present html/css for a custom layout, but images are not showing.
I used the default template and replaced the URL for the image. This shows on the config page but when I do an email the image is not there.
I checked the url via a private browser to assure it's public, which it is.
Any help will be great!
Thank you.
height: 215px;background: url("https://dstny.brandmaster.com/original/gallery/35092/files/original/c67d5479-5495-4ad6-8cc1-7f0d2f094de2.png");justify-content: space-around;background-size: contain;
Still struggling with this, changed out url for Imgur.
Converted to base64 and still not showing with the generated url
I assume this must be a bug
I have the same problem. Image is showing on the config page but not in the test mail.
Any suggestions how to fix this problem?
Hola, buen día. Tengo el mismo problema, ¿cómo lo han resuelto? Por favor. Gracias
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.