Hi - is it possible to see Sub tasks in the Backlog view and pull into Sprints?
Thanks
Lisa
Hi @Lisa Robinson ,
Are you using a team managed project or company managed?
Hi Manoj - thanks for coming back to me. Company managed I think but not sure, how do I tell?
You can tell the difference between company-managed and team-managed projects by going to your project sidebar. In team-managed projects, the bottom-left of the sidebar says you're in a team-managed project. If the bottom-left of your project sidebar doesn't have this message, you're in a company-managed project.
Thanks - in which case I'm in a Teams managed project.
I have a user who cannot see sub-tasks in the backlog. Othere users see them as so do I. the issue count does not include the sub-tasks for her. the count does include sub-tasks for me. This is a company managed project. Please help.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.