For a while, our company was using one Scrum board called "Engineering Scrum" for all of our Agile projects. We're now moving toward better roadmapping, including epics and versions, and finding that having multiple projects on the same Scrum board is limiting and confusing.
We've created new Scrum boards copied from "Engineering Scrum" each with filters and permissions for just one project, but not all the past sprints belonging to a project appear on the sprint report view. That is, on the "Engineering Scrum" board, in report view, there may be 3 sprints visible for Project A. But on the new "Project A Scrum" board, in report view, only 1 of those sprints is visible.
How can I make all sprints belonging to a project visible on a new Scrum board?
EDIT
I just made some progress, and possibly changed my issue. I have the status Closed not configured to a column on the board. This is because I don't want developers closing the issues; I want them to move them to Resolved, and transition all Resolved issues linked to a Fix Version to Closed when that version is released. Is there a better way to accomplish this?