Hello,
I am exploring Automation in Jira Cloud and I have started a rule where 'All Logged in Users' IF Status equals 'Status A' Then 'Edit issue fields'
Basically, we have a field where the user needs to set a date when it goes into a status, currently this is achieved in the workflow where a popup appears with the date field.
I am trying to automate this so when it goes into that status, the date is automatically changed.
I get the error 'The rule actor for this rule is missing some required permissions: EDIT_ISSUES' when trying to publish.
It is also worth noting we have 3 roles that I have put in the permissions, they're done by created custom roles and not groups. Is this the issue?
I haven't changed the workflow so I was wondering if this could be the issue?
Also for setting the date, I have put {{now.format("dd/MM/yyyy")}}