Hello, I trying to debug an email loop that's happening on JSM Cloud.
I have setup our Mail Server to redirect all incoming mails from support@ourdomain.com to support@ourdomain.atlassian.net
It seems to be working as expected since ticket can be created and answered without issue, but after every iteration Jira sends an email to support@ourdomain.com and I cannot figure out why.
When Jira does that our mail server automatically redirects back to support@ourdomain.atlassian.net; creating a loop.
On Jira Email log I see something like this on the processing log:
| Date | Status | Key | Details | From | Mail subject | By handler |
|---|
| 30/Jul/23 3:56 PM | REJECTED | | Sent from within the project | support@ourdomain.atlassian.net | SV-3124 Teste Estou com Problema no Firefox | Jira mail loop filter |
I'm trying to understand why this happens and how can I nail it down. The message is generated by Jira itself.
Thanks.
EDIT: I have observed that after the ticket creation the field "Request participants" is filled with 'support@ourdomain.com'. That should be the issue, but why this is filled?