Hi,
Currently I have onboarded some user to Jira cloud premium instance, I need to update the users information using rest API for Jira cloud.
Is there any rest API provided from Jira end ??
Hi @Mohammed Haneefa Farook
Pls can you provide some more details about the users that are onboarded?
Are they from your own domain?
What details ar you trying to update via the api, and any error that you got when you tried this previously
Hi @Jehan Bhathena
I have onboarded a user to Jira but I am unable to suspend or delete or change their name through rest API.
Is there any rest API to achieve the above requirement ??
Thanks.
Hi @Mohammed Haneefa Farook ,
are these users from your own domain? If yes, have you claimed that domain in Atlassian's admin settings?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.