Hi Atlassian Community,
I do not see the page views for the pages in my Confluence.
I read through the following pages, but I'm still confused:
some questions I have:
Thanks,
Xavier Robitaille
https://featherfinance.com
Hi @xavierfeather
It states you are using the "Free" version of Confluence, correct?
If yes, page insights are only available for Standard, Premium, and Enterprise pricing.
You can see what's included in each tier here: https://www.atlassian.com/software/confluence/pricing
Ste
Hi @xavierfeather,
As @Ste Wright mentioned the OOTB feature (Page Insights) is only available for Standard, Premium, and Enterprise offerings.
However, if you are looking for free options you may try the following free Atlassian marketplace apps which can help you to see the page views:
That explains it. Thank you. After fiddling around for ~1 hour, I thought this might be the answer, but I didn't know where to look to know for sure. I wish the UI and the documentation for the UI would make it more obvious.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.