Hello! I need to set automation to match status of child Epic in one project (TXL) to its parent (custom issue type called Feature project) in a different project (ETE). I added Branch step to my automation but it doesn't work.
Hi @Yuliia Vyborova
Have you checked the automation rule's audit log for errors or conditions that are not met?
Hi Dave, log shows No actions performed when I updated Epic. So is Parent the correct Branch rule?
I assume Feature is above the Epic, utilising the Issue Type Hierarchy settings?
If yes, the Branch type "Parent" won't work, as this is only for the relationship between a Sub-task and its parent issue.
---
You'll need an alternative approach - such as this rule...
A few notes on this rule:
Let us know if this works for you!
Ste
Thanks Ste! Will try
Let us know how it goes
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.