Hi, I need to assign tickets of a certain project to a specific group, for this I use the "assigned Group" field with different contexts, indicating for the project PROJECT1 to use certain options like GROUP 1 PROJECT1, and GROUP 2 PROJECT1 also
PROJECT2, with other GROUP 1 PROJECT2, and GROUP 2 PROJECT2
In addition to some specific options for certain projects, I have some global options with the aim of, if there are no specific groups, the global options are used, maybe this is the problem because it is not compatible to use global options and specific contexts?.
I am telling this because the problem is that when filtering in the PROJECT1 queue, I don't get the options included in the project1 context, but rather the generic ones.
Maybe I am misunderstanding and applying it wrong, can you help me please?
What I intend is to have certain assignment groups for each project and for this I wanted to reuse the assigned group field already created by adding different contexts.
But maybe this option is not worth it and I have to create a specific assigned group for each project.
Thanks in advance