Hello There,
I'm trying to filter all the issues that are in the backlog through the Syntax "sprint is EMPTY". But I'm not catching all the issues, because there are some that were associated with previous sprints and that returned to the backlog again. I am not able to join these two Syntax: Project in (XPTO) and Sprint is EMPTY AND Sprint not in openSprints()
If I filter only by this Syntax: Sprint not in openSprints(), the issues that were associated with previous sprints and that returned to the backlog already appear. But the other issues that were never allocated to sprints no longer appear. Only when using Syntax Sprint is EMPTY.
I need help to join these two searches in order to get all the issues that are in the backlog.
And i already tried: ... sprint not in opensprints() AND sprint is EMPTY
Could you help me?
Thanks