Hi,
Objective: I have a hidden field called "syncId" this field shouldn't be in the issue details view therefore I need to use the overrideScreenSecurity to populate the field.
I have tested using Scriptrunner the PUT method is fine, but when I tested it with forge it says that I have to have the Browse Project permission and to do it I also need to be JIRA Admin.
I have Added myself in my own instance as a JIRA Admin and ensure that I also have the browse and edit premission to perform the action.
I tried the same code with fields that are in the Screen Scheme but when the fields are not in the screen scheme or any screen It just keep throw 403.
Error Message recieved
"Connect app users with "admin" permission and Forge apps acting on behalf of users with ADMINISTER permission can override screen security."
what could be the problem ?
Code Src index.jsx
------------

------------
YML file:
------------
permissions:
scopes:
- read:jira-user
- read:jira-work
- write:jira-work
------------
If anyone have any idea of what is going on please help me, thanks I have been stuck with this issue for a week now.
regards,
Alan.