Hi folks,
I am trying to connect to Power BI through the Tempo cloud REST API. I am struggling to go ahead as I dont know what URL to use to get this started. Can anyone please share the steps on how to get this done?
Thanks,
Saurabh
Hello @Saurabh Chaudhary
The URL to use to get this started is https://apidocs.tempo.io/
The steps to get this done are:
Have fun.
Thanks mate! This much is all I knew!
I meant to ask what URL is to be used in Power BI, this is what I am unable to provide correctly:
Hi @Saurabh Chaudhary
All currently available Tempo Cloud REST APIs start with "https://api.tempo.io/4...". The authentication for these REST calls needs to be done with an access token. Please take a look at https://apidocs.tempo.io/#section/Authentication for more information about the authentication. Best regards,Susanne GötzTempo team
Oh, you mean the specific URL to a specific endpoint in the Tempo REST API.
Well, the answer to that is.... it could be any one of the hundreds of possible endpoints provided by that API, depending on what data you want to get from Tempo.
To know which specific endpoint, and therefore what the specific URL is to it, you will need to start with reading the Tempo REST API documentation first, as @Susanne Götz _Tempo_ has advised.
Another option is use an app from the Atlassian marketplace.
We use this to export dat from Jira and Tempo to be used within PowerBI dashboards.
App we are using: Power BI Connector for Jira
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.