Hi Community,
Is there a way to automatically clone created cards in a Service Project in Jira Service Management to a board of a team-managed project in Jira Software (without installing an add-on)?
To give some context, the cards in the Service Project refer to bugs or adjustments that are raised by other areas in the company and that impact the development of an IT tool. The development activities of that IT tool are being created in a team-managed project in Jira Software.
Since those bugs/adjustments finally impact the workload of my IT resources and I don`t want to "kill" the Service Project so that I do not give access to my Jira Software board to the other areas (to keep some confidentiality level), I would like to know if there is a way of cloning automatically those cards.
As plan B, I thought of maybe linking via "Linked Issues" those service project cards to the Jira Software board cards, but that is a more manual approach.
Thank you!