Hello,
I would like to show just some issue types when a new item is created. Then a team will evaluate which issue type or subcategory fits properly.
Is it possible?
Thank you,Martina
@Martina Bassi,
When creating an issue, you'll be able to see any issue types available to the project in question. On the create screen, you could add a couple of custom fields to help categorize the issue further.
Thanks,
Kian
Thanks Kian,
but so why am I not able to create a sub-task directly by pressing the create button? There should be a way to categorize issue types... I don't know if I made myself clear!
Ok, maybe with the hierarchy level... I'll try!
Sub-tasks need to have a parent task. So you have to create them from the context of a parent issue. https://support.atlassian.com/jira-work-management/docs/create-issues-and-subtasks/
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.