Hello,
Do you know if it's possible to add several levels of automatic numbering to a table? For example :11.21.322.1
I know it's possible to automatically add a numbering to a level with "Insert numbering column".
Thank
Hi @Team_IDEO
Not that I know of unfortunately - natively column numbering is just sequential.
Ste
Hi @Ste Wright
I realize that it's not possible to add more than one level to the automatic numbering.
Thank you for your feedback.
If this answer helped @Team_IDEO could you accept it? That helps others who locate this question know this is a helpful answer
You can't add numbered headings using built-in Confluence features
But you can consider apps from the Atlassian marketplace. One such app could be Content formatting macros for Confluence.
Please look at a screenshot under - is it something you are looking for?
Also, this app includes will provide your team with other must-have features for content in Confluence: tabs, buttons, cards, tooltips, backgrounds, banners, etc.
Please let me know if you have any questions; my team has developed this app.
Zoriana
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.