Hi Team,
I think it's better to ask the questions here and I found this community useful.
So coming to the issues.
Our team is facing issues with JIRA by certain issue.
Coming to the story, we created a JSM project and created workflow, issue type, forms and everything.
But facing difficulties,
1. In JSM, we created a form and used field (User-Picker) Single and Multi and I needed this field to be added in Approvers or approver group. But its not reflecting in the Include approval Drop-Down.
2. I created a Custom Field separately and tried to add in JSM project forms, there is no option for that.
So we are facing difficulties in these. Please suggest us the best answers for this issue.
Also the other thing is We need to set Approver's differently.
For Eg: To Do(1st Approver) --> In-Progress(2nd Approver) -->Final-Stage(3rd Approver) --> Done.
So for every transition, the approvers will be changing, Is there any possibilities for achieving this ?