Multiple layer project
Hey all.
I'm trying to work out how to have a multiple layer project. I've searched online, trial and error and chat gpt and I'm just having no luck or as a beginner I'm just not understanding what to do.
I'm looking for the following;
An overall project portfolio board which shows me all of my kanban projects , ideally a timeline-roadmap but not a must have.
Lots of individual kanban projects
Below the kanban projects I want all of my tasks.
For example;
Overall portfolio shows project 1 and project 2
it shows the status or any detail about project 1 and project 2
you can then go into the individual projects and it will show all of the relevant kanbans per project for example ;
Within project 1 there are 30 kanbans
Within the kanbans are tasks / actions/ comments etc to be able to progress and complete the kanbans , some will be projects, some will be continuous improvements
Could someone please help. I'm struggling on how to do this best and really need to crack on with the work itself but I know how important this will be as a large project which will probably continue for a few years.
i think EPIC could do something here, but i can't seem to link my epic's to my kanban etc
appreciate some help here.