Hi, dear community!
I have created HTML for the Jira automation in order to send an email notification with the table that will show a task link and then take an information from set fields from that link and add to the table.
I believe I would need to prepare such a table separately in HTML and then send ( without automation) as for now I was not able to do it differently.
By the code below the table is created, I can add link manually, but the table can not read the Data from the Jira fields and add them to the table.
Is there any way to do it?
<!DOCTYPE html>
<html>
<head>
<meta charset="UTF-8">
<meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width, initial-scale=1.0">
<title>Test Results Report</title>
<style>
/* Add some basic styling to the tables */
body {
font-family: Arial, sans-serif;
line-height: 1.6;
}
table {
font-size: 12px;
border-collapse: collapse;
width: 100%;
}
th, td {
border: 1px solid #ddd;
padding: 8px;
}
th {
text-align: left;
background-color: #ff6802;
color: white;
}
h4 {
margin-top: 20px;
}
</style>
</head>
<body>
<h4>Overall Pass Ratio</h4>
<table>
<tr>
<th>Task</th>
<th>Site Name</th>
<th>System Device Type</th>
<th>System Device Vendor</th>
<th>Serial Number</th>
<th>Warrant End date</th>
<th>Summary</th>
</tr>
<!-- Replace the following line with actual data using your preferred programming language or server-side code -->
<tr>
<td><a href="URL_TO_ENVIRONMENT">...</a></td>
<td></td>
<td></td>
<td></td>
<td></td>
<td></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td><a href="URL_TO_ENVIRONMENT">URL_TO_ENVIRONMENT</a></td>
<td></td>
<td></td>
<td></td>
<td></td>
<td></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td><a href="URL_TO_ENVIRONMENT">URL_TO_ENVIRONMENT</a></td>
<td></td>
<td></td>
<td></td>
<td></td>
<td></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td><a href="URL_TO_ENVIRONMENT">URL_TO_ENVIRONMENT</a></td>
<td></td>
<td></td>
<td></td>
<td></td>
<td></td>
</tr>
<!-- Add more rows as needed -->
</table>
</body>
</html>