I have a Jira Software project that is used to track a yearly audit. All of the controls were created as individual issues in 2021, then worked through their workflow statuses from "On Deck" to "Passed".
In 2022, all of the resolved issues were moved back to "On Deck" using the bulk editor, then worked through their workflow statuses again.
Now in 2023, I find myself responsible for shuffling these around and I've run into a snag.
In the Timeline View Gantt chart, I can't see the bars for any issues. I've tried updating the Start Date and Due Date fields in a few issues, but they don't populate. I've also confirmed that these issues are using the default Start/Due Date fields to rule out field-creep.
Scrolling back to September of 2022 where most of the issues still have their Start/Due Dates set, I still don't see the issues represented in the Gantt.
I'm unsure if this was an issue experienced in 2022 as well, but would like to figure out how to get the timeline view fixed for this year.