Hi there -
I am writing an automation rules in Cloud Version of Jira Work Management to clone a story to an external Software Project board if conditions are met.
Tested this on a test board and all went well. The live board we'll be posting TO though, has a required field. The FROM project has this field but its not required.
_________________________________________________________________________________________
When running the automation we are receiving this error in the audit log:
CLONE ISSUE
Found multiple fields with the same name and type: .
Requirements (com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.customfieldtypes:textarea)
Error creating issue
Requirements is required. (customfield_10682)
The custom field ID's being referenced are:
FROM Board: "Requirements" is CustomField_10918
TO Board: "Requirements" is customfield_10682
Basically when cloning this issue I need to copy the contents of 10918 to 10682 in the destination project.
This is currently what I have set for the automation cloning rule:
_______________________________________________________________________________________
It generates the error seen above in the audit log. Any help? Maybe I need to use the Additional Fields section to address this?