How can I print a confluence page? I am currently exporting to a .pdf, saving, then printing.
Hi Jenny, if you don't mind the formatting icons across the top, then you can use the browser print, otherwise, I think you already picked the best solution.
There is a suggestion that was submitted on Atlassian's jira site CONFCLOUD-37049 that you could vote for and watch if you'd like. I just did. It's been there for awhile but only has 14 votes.
Hello @Jenny Gallagher,
As @Dan Breyen mentioned, Atlassian has the idea in their sights. Unfortunately, it might take some time to be developed.
Another alternative is to use a third party app from the marketplace:
All the best!
I do not see how to upvote. It’s easy to see that this basic feature has a large request in the community
Here is a related discussion
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.