I have created a Confluence space and entered many pages, with up to 3 levels:
Application name page (just the Application name and no other content)
Parent item fields and on some pages, some files in thumbnail format
Child item fields and on some pages, some files in thumbnail format
The two page levels under the Application Name pages contain a Title, Description and other fields; and on many of these pages, using the Edit > File > Insert function, I added some files as thumbnails that can be expanded and downloaded.
I have two questions:
1) I don't see a place (except the browser Find) to search a particular space. When I'm in a particular space and click in the Search box, two options appear: Confluence and Jira.
2) Search appears to recognize the names of the thumbnail files, but I'm sure that the content of the files can't be searched, especially if the file thumbnails are not expanded. Is there a way of customizing the space so that these added files can be searched?