Hello all,
We have an Object schema created to track our Organisation's IT portfolio (Laptops, phones, etc).
In all objects, one of the attributes that we would like to have is a (customised) Asset ID field, which would be a concatenation of the object type name and the key value of the object created. As we want this field to be populated automatically, I know that I need to go the automation rule.
I have set up an automation rule that catches when an object is created and what attribute(s) it needs to update. Where I am failing to be successful is on how to actually set the value for the attribute that needs to be updated.
Just to experiment, I have tried using {{object.Key}}just to see if the asset id attribute would get populated with the same value of the Key attribute, but the rule never runs successfully.
Any ideas on how I can reference other object attributes to populate another attribute?
Thanks so much in advance!