I recently added a new link type but it's not showing when I try to link issues.
The issues linking is ON, and I don't know what other settings should be on.
Does anyone have any idea why?
Hi Ivan,
Can you share some screenshots of where you created it and where you are trying to use it?
Hi John,
Those two link types were created and not showing, I've attached the link types in the issues as well.
Did you try to start typing the value? They would be at the end of the list from what is showing.
ouch... thanks for your help John. Now I can see.
Is there any way to change the order of the types?
I was just wondering that and looked, but didn't see a way to do it. If you delete the first ones - especially if you don't use them, it should move those up.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.