Hello,
Can you please tell me if it's possible to put a report as a favorite ?
It seems that I can't save the report anywhere and if I close Jira and re-open it the day after (for example) I have to rebuilt it.
Thanks for your help,
Marine
Hi @mgouirand
Currently, there are 2 ways to view the report which you have configured:
- Copy the URL of the report you want to re-open to view. Then, put the URL into the Shortcut in the sidebar. Add the URL as a link
- You can share the report with another account and that account can access the report through the notification to view anytime
Hope this helps!
Regards,
Y Dang
Perfect @Y Dang_Candylio !! Thank you very much (again).
Kind regards,
And how can you share the report with another account ? thanks
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.