I have Trello, BitBucket and Jira. I no longer want to use Jira and I'd like to remove myself from all projects.
How can I do that?
The team is using the free version so there is no option for another admin to remove me.
Hey @Tomer Saar, welcome to the community!
If you don't want to use Jira anymore and don't need the product, simply ask an admin to remove the product access for your user in the admin hub (https://admin.atlassian.com/). You won't be able to use Jira after that anymore. It's not necessary to "remove" you from projects. However, it makes sense to hand things off to other users, of course, if wanted.
Best, Max
Hi Tomer,
Navigate to the admin portal of your instance in the user tab and click on the three-dot beside the user which you want to remove. And click suspend access.
admin.atlassian.com
I'd be careful with this suggestion as it removes access to all products for the user on that site with one click.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.