I've read that I can have only 1 custom field context configured per project so I would seem that if I really want two, then I need to configure the other based on just issue type or as the default. The custom field I cam using is a User Picker field and what I'm essentially looking to do is have some issue types in the project use 1 group as the available filtering for the user picker and another issue type in that same project to use a different filtering option.
So project change with issue type normal will have group xyz as the available users to select in the field and same project change but issue type emergency would have group zyx as the available users to choose from.
When I configure context 1 to be project change and issue type normal, everything works well. When I configure issue type emergency with no project selected since I cannot select change twice, and set that filtering to zyx, the right people are not appearing in the list.